April 2019 – Present
Technical Consultancy and Engineering services for Cortez Subsea; Stinger design and Installation Engineering support.
April 2019 – Present
Technical Consultancy for MCS vessel readiness MPV Everest.
January 2019 – Present
Regional support for DCN Diving from The Netherlands in offshore diving operations (hyperbaric pipeline repairs, offshore diving inspections, etc).
Continued support in setting up DCN planned maintenance system and support in training.
January 2019 – April 2019
Technical and Commercial feasibility Study for electrification of boats for OceanPixel from Singapore.
January 2019 – February 2019
Supporting London Offshore Consultants from Singapore for vessel salvage.
April 2018 – December 2019
Setting up DCN planned maintenance system and support in training.
Develop an FMECA for DCN hyperbaric system / habitat.
January – April 2018
Offshore construction asset operational/technical support for SRI EMAS from Ghana for pipe Lay Vessel STAR CENTURION
November – December 2017
Site surveys and local subcontractor evaluation for deployment of tidal energy in Philippines for Sustainable Marine Energy from UK. Scope of work development, RFQ, Technical and Commercial feasibility and evaluation for fabrication and deployment in Asia.
May – December 2017
Offshore construction asset re-activation (STAR CENTURION) project for SRI EMAS from Ghana. After lay-up of 2 years vessel activation included:
- Scope of work specification
- Procurement management for spares and consumables
- Contracting of suppliers, services and shipyard
- Recruitment of crew
- Re-commissioning of marine systems and mission equipment
- Dry docking
- Class special survey
- Full FMEA sea trials preparation and execution
Watch the video here: Vessel activation project
In 2017 Orange Delta was involved to support an initiative where the owner of a remote resort in West Papua plans to convert to 100% renewable energy. Orange Delta support consisted of:
- Initial site visit
- Survey of nearby logistics terminals and supply chain (potential local suppliers and service providers)
- Survey of the resort lay out
- Assessment of existing power generation plant and consumers load demand
- Develop a load list
- Identify areas for potential tidal energy generation
- Underwater survey of seabed by diving (bottom survey for potential tidal energy)
- ADCP tidal flow measurements, and result analysis
Ongoing efforts by others continue, and can be found via the website of Papua Diving.
Related articles published by Papua Diving:
Started collaborating and networking for offshore renewable energy; more can be found on the site from the Singapore international water week. The publication for SIWW can be found here, and an article on tidal energy can be viewed here.