Project management services for offshore diving operations (hyperbaric repairs) Tokyo Bay, Japan.
January – April 2018
Offshore construction asset operational/technical support.
November – December 2017
Site surveys and local subcontractor evaluation for deployment of tidal energy in Philippines. Technical and commercial evaluations for fabrication in Asia.
May – December 2017
Offshore construction asset re-activation project. After lay-up of 2 years vessel activation included:
- Scope of work specification
- Contracting of suppliers and services
- Recruitment of crew
- Re-commissioning of marine systems and mission equipment
- Dry docking
- Class special survey
- Full FMEA sea trials preparation and execution
Watch the video here:
In 2017 Orange Delta was involved to support an initiative where the owner of a remote resort in West Papua plans to convert to 100% renewable energy. Orange Delta support consisted of:
- Initial site visit
- Survey of nearby logistics terminals and supply chain (potential local suppliers and service providers)
- Survey of the resort lay out
- Assessment of existing power generation plant and consumers load demand
- Develop a load list
- Identify areas for potential tidal energy generation
- Underwater survey of seabed by diving (bottom survey for potential tidal energy)
- ADCP tidal flow measurements, and result analysis
Ongoing efforts by others continue, and can be found via the website of Papua Diving.
Related articles published by Papua Diving:
Started collaborating and networking for offshore renewable energy; more can be found on the site from the Singapore international water week. The publication for SIWW can be found here, and an article on tidal energy can be viewed here.